Contact Mercer, the scheme’s administration manager, if you have a question about your savings. Call 0800 PSSCHEME (0800 777 243). There is someone available to take your call any time between 9.00am and 7.00pm Monday to Friday (excluding public holidays). You can also email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Questions about joining, contributions and leave without pay
Payroll at Police National Headquarters looks after some aspects of the scheme. Contact your Payroll Officer with questions about:
- joining the scheme
- contribution deductions from your pay
- leave without pay.
You’ll find the contact details you need on the Human Resources page on the intranet.
Contacting the trustee
You can contact us through the scheme secretary Derek Vincent.
- Street address: c/o Mercer, Level 2, 20 Customhouse Quay, Wellington
- Postal address: Police Superannuation Scheme, PO Box 2897, Wellington 6140
- Phone: (04) 819 2639
- Email: email@example.com
We are always looking for ways to improve our service to you. If something has gone wrong, we want to know. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what has happened and how we can resolve matters. If you have any documents or correspondence that will help us understand your complaint, please attach them to the email.
When we receive your complaint, we will:
- acknowledge your complaint within 1-2 days
- gather and evaluate information about your complaint
- respond to you within 20 working days.
If we cannot agree on how to resolve the complaint, you can contact Financial Services Complaints Limited (FSCL). FSCL is an independent, not-for-profit, external dispute resolution scheme approved by the Minister of Consumer Affairs.
FSCL’s service does not cost you anything and they will help resolve the complaint.
You can contact FSCL:
- by calling 0800 347 257
- by emailing email@example.com
- through FSCL’s website: fscl.org.nz
- writing to: FSCL, PO Box 5967, Wellington 6140